Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog 19

I am not sure if I really learned much from doing the archives project. It was definitely a challenge for me to do it. I wouldn’t say it was a waste because even though I did not learn anything from it, it helped me do something that was challenging that I wouldn’t normally do. I did not do perfect on the essay but at least I tried and finished it to the best of my ability.

The introduction by the archives project? I am not sure what you mean by that. If you mean the way you introduced it, than it was really confusing. I don’t normally follow the news so I had no idea about anything that was going on through this particular assignment.

I would say it was much much more difficult than the Major Research Essay. There were many reasons why. One of the reasons was, I had no idea about planned shrinkage and all the things they had talked about what was happening in the arhive papers. When I love the movie Rear Window. I knew what I was going to do, it was a little difficult at first but definitely not as hard as the archives. Not only that but the fact that we could only get the source from the archives room. I am not sure if I would have found much information on the internet but the information in the archives I felt wasn’t enough to help me write the paper, maybe if it was a page or two. The subject of the archives I wasn’t interested in like I was the one about the movie Rear Window. I know I am not a perfect writer but I do know that I tend to write a little better when it is on a subject I like better.

No comments:

Post a Comment